- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
What Next for Bristol?
How should Bristol adapt and develop as a sustainable city?
From traffic-free streets to flooding the Avon Gorge, there are many visions and proposals on the drawing board.
Introduced by George Ferguson (PPRIBA) and chaired by Paul Finch (Design Council Cabe) this event explores some of the ideas and plans, encouraging lively debate about future directions for the city.
Booking essential: 0117 922 1540
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: The Architecture Centre
→ Bedminster 14 min walk
→ Bristol Temple Meads 14 min walk