- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
Price: £6.00 / £4.00
Please refer to the information below
Refer to the notes:
Check the notes below for more info
Hard And Soft: Bristol’s Public Spaces
From the ‘soft’ green spaces of Queen Square and College Green to the ‘hard’ surfaces of Millennium Square and the Centre Promenade, this walk explores the ambition of the city as told through its public spaces.
This event is part of Bristol’s Big Green Week.
Walks last up to an hour and a half. Meeting place given at time of booking. Call 0117 922 1540 for more information.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: The Architecture Centre
→ Bedminster 14 min walk
→ Bristol Temple Meads 14 min walk