FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
No Borders is a major exhibition of international contemporary art featuring artists from the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
The exhibition reflects upon the globalised conditions of the world today and the particular histories and contexts that inform current art practices.
No Borders presents the monumental A Ton of Tea by globally-renowned Ai Weiwei, photographic portraits of sugar-cane cutters by Zwelethu Mthethwa and a video meditation on the Partition of India by Amar Kanwar.
The artists explore globalisation, histories, migration, the city and conflict. The work is powerful, poetic and challenging, locating Bristol as a point of connection in a dynamic and rapidly changing web of global relations, mobility and exchange.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Enquiries: 0117 922 3571
→ Clifton Down 12 min walk