FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
calls cost 6p per min plus standard network charges
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
The Boy Who Cried Wolf!
This summer King Street will be transformed into a beautiful grassy woodland as the backdrop to Sally Cookson’s (Peter Pan) new production performed in the open-air.
Michael Morpurgo's (War Horse and Private Peaceful) adaptation includes The Tortoise and the Hare, The Sun and The Wind and of course The Boy Who Cried Wolf with plenty of new ones thrown into the mix and all told in a summery whirl of colour, live music, song and mischief.
This is a perfect summer treat for ages 5+ and their families.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 2 people currently track this event
Venue: Bristol Old Vic
Phone: 0117 987 7877
→ Bristol Temple Meads 12 min walk