FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
See all dates for Brighton Fringe
Brighton Fringe: A Graveside Story
A Graveside Story explores the various ways that a group of people cope with their feelings of grief and the changes that are imposed on their relationships. It explores the emotional journeys we must undertake when dealing with grief and how feelings can develop or deteriorate.
A Graveside Story is written and directed by the performers, exclusive to Brighton Fringe.
Suitable for age 16 and over.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Latest Music Bar
14-17 Manchester Street
BN2 1TF 50.820618, -0.135452
Phone: 01273 687171
→ Brighton 13 min walk