FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Thu 12th Dec - Sun 12th Jan
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Call 0844 412 4642 to speak to the Ents24 team
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Peter Pan: Chris Harris, Jon Monie, The Nitwits
JM Barrie's Peter Pan is one of the best-loved stories in childrens' literature. When Peter Pan flies into the Darling children's nursery one night and takes them off to Neverland, a thrilling adventure begins...
Visit the magical world of Tinkerbell, Tiger Lily and the Lost Boys, where they do battle with the dastardly Captain Hook and his pirate crew.
This production is a swashbuckling and unmissable Christmas treat that's got everything - with flying, CGI special effects and all the traditional ingredients that make Bath pantomimes so special.
A rare comic in the best music hall tradition who is also known for his regular pantomime appearances in productions in the South West.
Chris Harris tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
St. Johns Place
BA1 1ET 51.382050, -2.362743
Phone: 01225 448844
→ Bath Spa 8 min walk