- All Genres
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Viagogo offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows.
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners.
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
|Ticket Type:||Sold By:||Tickets & Prices:|
Ents24 have been trusted online since 1999
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website.
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999.
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows.
Maurice, a retired jeweller, living in a bungalow in Penge, is expecting a visit from the Queen. Sixty years ago, when he took charge of the crown jewels on the eve of the coronation, she promised to find him, should she ever reach her diamond jubilee and he his ninetieth birthday.
Maurice’s wife, Helena, is convinced he has never met the Queen. Katie, his nurse, thinks it’s time he did. Aged eighty-nine and failing fast, Maurice remains steadfast in his conviction that the Queen is coming to tea and his ninetieth birthday is one worth waiting for. Will either of them make it?
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
St. Johns Place
BA1 1ET 51.382050, -2.362743
→ Bath Spa 8 min walk