The York Barbican is managed by SMG (UK) Ltd. SMG is one of the world's largest international venue operators.
York Barbican is owned by City of York Council and is now open after a major Â£2m investment. This includes a Â£1.5m refurbishment of the much-loved venue enhanced with a restaurant, meeting rooms and improved public and back of house spaces.
The Barbican offers a diverse programme of events taking advantage of the venue's 1500 seated and 1900 standing capacities. The opening season will include comedy, a range of live music events, snooker, family shows and community events. In other words, everything from Jane McDonald to Morrissey!
Image © York Barbican
67 upcoming events at York Barbican:
David Gest's Soul Legends - The Legacy Tour:
Sheila Ferguson, Freda Payne, Fern Kinney
Leee John, Junior Giscombe
A Night To Remember:
Jess Steel, Heather Findlay, Chris Helme (The Seahorses)
Boss Caine, Graham Hodge, Beth McCarthy, Annie D, Kieran O'Malley…
The Just Happy To Get Out Of The House Tour:
Chris Ramsey, Carl Hutchinson
An Evening Shared With Jasper Carrott & Alistair McGowan
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Tuesday 20th Feb: York Barbican published 2 new listings
- Friday 16th Feb: Talon - The Best Of The Eagles to appear at York Barbican in October
- Friday 9th Feb: Bowie Experience to appear at York Barbican in January 2019
- Monday 5th Feb: Let's Hang On to appear at York Barbican in September
- Tuesday 30th Jan: York Barbican published 2 new listings
Have Your Say
- Have you been to York Barbican? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'York Barbican' also like:
Do you represent York Barbican, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page