FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Christmas VIP
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
The Fifield Inn is a traditional English country inn set in the village of Fifield, Berkshire, off the A308 between Windsor and Maidenhead, where you will receive a warm welcome from our team.
Our inn is open from 11am to 11pm Monday to Saturday and from 12 noon to 10:30pm on Sunday, serving an excellent pint of Greene King as well as a large selection of wines, spirits and soft drinks.
You will find ample parking space and a beautiful garden and terrace seating area where in the summer months you can while away the time with a refreshing drink and perhaps some of our delicious, freshly-prepared food. During the colder weather there is plenty of room inside either in the bar or the restaurant.
The Fifield currently has no upcoming events
Track The Fifield
- You are tracking The Fifield
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Fifield
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,207,360 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for The Fifield
Track The Fifield be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking The Fifield you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new The Fifield events are announced.
You are signed up to The Fifield events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,207,360 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: The Fifield
SL6 2NX 51.481956, -0.692580
Enquiries: 01628 626512
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Fifield? Why not write a review?
Do you represent The Fifield, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page