Sunflower Public House opened in December 2012 on the corner of Kent Street and Union Street, a site on which a public house has stood for over 100 years. It is right behind Belfast Central Library and a stone’s throw (a recognised unit of measurement in Belfast) from The Belfast Telegraph, The Irish News and the University of Ulster.
Sunflower is a simple corner pub, it is free of gimmicks or themes, and it is one of the few remaining. It is instantly recognisable by the security cage on its front door, a relic from 1980’s Belfast. While the cage is no longer needed for security reasons it has been kept and preserved as part of the city’s social history.
2 upcoming events at The Sunflower Bar:
Track The Sunflower Bar
- You are tracking The Sunflower Bar
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Sunflower Bar
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Sunflower Bar? Why not write a review?
Do you represent The Sunflower Bar, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page