The theatre is situated on the outskirts of Crawley and overlooks a pond and unspoilt fields. It lies immediately, to the north of the XIIIth century church of St Margaret, in the manor of Ifield which was originally recorded in the Domesday Book.
The Barn Theatre together with the church, a village pub and some picturesque cottages now forms an officially designated conservation area.
1 upcoming event at Ifield Barn Theatre:
Track Ifield Barn Theatre
- You are tracking Ifield Barn Theatre
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Ifield Barn Theatre
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Ifield Barn Theatre? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Ifield Barn Theatre, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page