FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Rock & Pop
- Rock & Roll
- Tribute Bands
- Dance & Urban
- Modern RnB
- Jazz, Blues & Soul
- Big Band
- Classic RnB
- Easy Listening
- Folk, Roots & World
- Theatre & Arts
- Shows & Events
- Edinburgh Fringe
- All Tickets
- My Tracked Artists
- Latest Tickets
- Free Events
- Special Tickets
- Disabled Access Venues
- Festival Offers
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Q. Where is it?
A. On the A36 between Salisbury and Southampton, 6 miles from Romsey
Q. What time do the gates open?
A. daily at 9.00am for breakfast with performances starting at mid-day
Q. Are there any parking facilities?
A. Yes , parking is free with access from Sherfield English Road
Q. Where is the nearest railway station?
A. The nearest station is Romsey
Q: Can I bring my dog?
A: Yes, dogs are welcome except in the eating areas and they must be kept on a lead at all times.
Q. Can I bring fold-up chairs, wind breaks or gazebos?
A. Fold up chairs are permitted but wind shields or gazebos cannot be brought into the festival arena. And don't forget your flags!
1 upcoming event at Powells Farm:
Track Powells Farm
- You are tracking Powells Farm
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Powells Farm
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Friday 7th Jul: New Forest Folk Festival announced at Powells Farm, Plaitford
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Powells Farm? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Powells Farm, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page