The Florence Institute Trust Ltd was founded by residents of Toxteth, Liverpool in Jan 2005. Set up after years of public support, as the legal vehicle and accountable body to progress with the campaign to "save the Florrie".
It was built in 1889 by Sir Bernard Hall, a West Indies merchant, Alderman and former Mayor of Liverpool. His daughter Florence died while in Paris at the age of 22 and he built this boys' club as a memorial and tribute to her at his sole expense.
The Florrie currently has no upcoming events
Track The Florrie
- You are tracking The Florrie
Fans of this venue also track:
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Florrie
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for The Florrie
Track The Florrie be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking The Florrie you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new The Florrie events are announced.
You are signed up to The Florrie events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Florrie? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'The Florrie' also like:
Do you represent The Florrie, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page