FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- All Tickets
- Latest Tickets
- Free Events
- Special Tickets
- Disabled Access Venues
- Festival Offers
- Brit Awards 2016
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
The Old Cross in Chichester is a warm and friendly pub with a cosy open fire for those chilly days and nights. It also has a nice little courtyard for the warmer days.
The pub is spacious with 23 tables for two or more guests to sit at and the menu caters for all appetites. It also has a children's menu. With a fine selection of wines and champagnes, real ales lagers, cider and Guinness, they pride themselves in getting their service right first time.
Now introducing live music.
Old Cross Chichester currently has no upcoming events
Track Old Cross Chichester
- You are tracking Old Cross Chichester
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Old Cross Chichester
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,237,390 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for Old Cross Chichester
Track Old Cross Chichester be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Old Cross Chichester you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Old Cross Chichester events are announced.
You are signed up to Old Cross Chichester events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,237,390 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: Old Cross Chichester
PO19 1LP 50.838062, -0.778425
Enquiries: 01243 536290
→ Chichester 9 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Old Cross Chichester? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Old Cross Chichester, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page