Longton Central Hall is a Methodist church which seats 700 plus and is the jewel of a venue in the south of Stoke on Trent which can cater for all types of concerts. This venue has been recently decorated and has been stated by many artists, bands and choirs to have acoustics second to none. All concerts are considered.
To book the Central Hall for an event or for further information ring office on 01782 313427 Tuesday to Friday 9:00am to 12:30pm, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Longton Central Hall currently has no upcoming events
Track Longton Central Hall
- You are tracking Longton Central Hall
Fans of this venue also track:
- Be the first to hear about new events at Longton Central Hall
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for Longton Central Hall
Track Longton Central Hall be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Longton Central Hall you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Longton Central Hall events are announced.
You are signed up to Longton Central Hall events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: Longton Central Hall
The Methodist Church
Central Hall Buildings
ST3 2JH 52.988644, -2.137245
→ Longton 2 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Read the full review
Hi my name is Margaret and I have been to the Longton Central Hall many times for concerts. It is a large 600 seater church of the 1930's era which doubles as a superb concert venue and is beautifully decorated . The acoustics are superb and so suits the… (cont'd) Alan
Have you been to Longton Central Hall? Write a review
Readers who like 'Longton Central Hall' also like:
Do you represent Longton Central Hall, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page