FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Rock & Pop
- Rock & Roll
- Dance & Urban
- Jazz & Blues
- Big Band
- Easy Listening
- Folk, Roots & World
- Theatre & Arts
- Shows & Events
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Drink, Shop & Do are a design shop and café bar selling products from emerging designers alongside vintage furniture and home wares.
Everything is for sale: from designer crafts, vintage tea sets, 1950's dressers and unusual tables and chairs, to hand-made cakes, ice creams, specialty teas, kitsch finger sandwiches, bottled beers and cocktails.
Drink, Shop & Do is open for lunch, afternoon tea, cocktail o'clock and different things to 'Do' like 'Play with Clay 80's Style' and 'Dot to Dot to Disco'.
Drink, Shop & Do currently has no upcoming events
Track Drink, Shop & Do
- You are tracking Drink, Shop & Do
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Drink, Shop & Do
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,311,076 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for Drink, Shop & Do
Track Drink, Shop & Do be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Drink, Shop & Do you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Drink, Shop & Do events are announced.
You are signed up to Drink, Shop & Do events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,311,076 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: Drink, Shop & Do
9 Caledonian Road
N1 9DX 51.531391, -0.121117
Enquiries: 0207 278 4335
→ Kings Cross 3 min walk
→ King's Cross 3 min walk
→ Kings Cross 4 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Drink, Shop & Do? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Drink, Shop & Do, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page