Live jazz, soul and funk set in a well thought out venue serving great food? There are a few good choices to be had in London. But those in the know have, for the last seven years, been heading to SW16.
With a varied programme of British and International artists, this intimate 250 capacity venue has quickly earned its reputation as one of the finest live venues in town, scooping up the prestigious Parliamentary Jazz Live Music Venue of the Year award along the way!
Hideaway is hidden away in a quiet mews just behind Streatham’s busy High Road and only 1 minute from Streatham main line station.
66 upcoming events at Hideaway:
- You are tracking Hideaway
- Be the first to hear about new events at Hideaway
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
The Sound Of Treasure Isle - Ska And Rocksteady Hits!:
Ciyo Brown, Winston Reedy, Aleighcia Scott
Muddy Waters Remembered - Annual Celebration Of The Music Of Muddy Waters:
Alan Glen & John O'Leary Allstars
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Friday 19th Jan: Hideaway, London published 2 new listings
- Tuesday 16th Jan: Kojo to appear at Hideaway, London in January
- Monday 15th Jan: The Edwin Starr Band - The Team featuring Angelo Starr to appear at Hideaway, London in April
- Friday 5th Jan: Filthy Six to appear at Hideaway, London in February
- Tuesday 2nd Jan: Hideaway, London published 2 new listings
Readers who like 'Hideaway' also like:
Do you represent Hideaway, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page