The Wallace Collection is a national museum which displays the wonderful works of art collected in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries by the first four Marquesses of Hertford and Sir Richard Wallace, the son of the 4th Marquess. It was bequeathed to the British nation by Sir Richard's widow, Lady Wallace, in 1897.
Displayed at Hertford House, the main London townhouse of its former owners, the Wallace Collection presents its outstanding collections in a sumptuous but approachable manner which is an essential part of its charm.
The Wallace Collection currently has no upcoming events
Track The Wallace Collection
- You are tracking The Wallace Collection
Fans of this venue also track:
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Wallace Collection
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for The Wallace Collection
Track The Wallace Collection be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking The Wallace Collection you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new The Wallace Collection events are announced.
You are signed up to The Wallace Collection events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Read the full review
The Wallace Collection is an amazing place situated in a beautiful townhouse in the heart of London yet in a relatively quite street. It has everything from great paintings, delicate Sevres porcelain, over 30 fascinating clocks, furniture and armour. It's small enough to see in one go but it… (cont'd) Magda from London
Have you been to The Wallace Collection? Write a review
Readers who like 'The Wallace Collection' also like:
Do you represent The Wallace Collection, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page