The Drama Studio is an intimate theatre venue with stalls and circle seating over two floors. Sensitively converted from a Baptist church and still retaining many of its original architectural features, the Studio is a uniquely atmospheric space. With a clear playing area of 9m x 7m, the Studio is well suited to small-scale theatre productions but is also perfect for music and dance. The venue has a number of possible configurations where seating capacities vary from 177 to 245. The stalls bleacher-seating unit can also be fully retracted providing a clear floor area of approximately 135 sqm, ideal for larger scale gatherings, conference and exhibition.
Image © Martin Bouchier Photography Ltd
5 upcoming events at The University of Sheffield Drama Studio:
Track The University of Sheffield Drama Studio
- You are tracking The University of Sheffield Drama Studio
- Be the first to hear about new events at The University of Sheffield Drama Studio
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The University of Sheffield Drama Studio? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'The University of Sheffield Drama Studio' also like:
Do you represent The University of Sheffield Drama Studio, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page