The Brangwyn Hall is a popular centre of social and cultural life in Swansea, located within the Guildhall.
The Brangwyn Hall is one of the principal cultural locations in Swansea, housing the Brangwyn Hall panels, also known as the British Empire Panels.
It is regularly used for events, concerts, weddings, functions and award ceremonies.
The Guildhall was opened on 23 October 1934, and has played a central role in the lives of the people of Swansea ever since.
11 upcoming events at Guildhall and Brangwyn Hall:
Track Guildhall and Brangwyn Hall
- You are tracking Guildhall and Brangwyn Hall
- Be the first to hear about new events at Guildhall and Brangwyn Hall
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
The Christmas Festival:
Hywel Girls Choir, Hywel Boy Singers, Angelicus Celtis
Morriston RFC Male Voice Choir, Llanelli Choral Society, Gary Griffiths, Singcredible
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
Venue: Guildhall and Brangwyn Hall
St Helen's Road
SA1 4PE 51.614094, -3.960199
Enquiries: 01792 475715
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Thursday 9th Nov: Guildhall and Brangwyn Hall, Swansea published 2 new listings
- Tuesday 7th Nov: Public Service Broadcasting to appear at Guildhall and Brangwyn Hall, Swansea in April 2018
- Monday 30th Oct: Sister Act Live Choir to appear at Guildhall and Brangwyn Hall, Swansea in March 2018
- Wednesday 18th Oct: Marti Pellow to appear at Guildhall and Brangwyn Hall, Swansea in May 2018
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Guildhall and Brangwyn Hall? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Guildhall and Brangwyn Hall' also like:
Do you represent Guildhall and Brangwyn Hall, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page