The Tommyfield in Kennington is named after the nineteenth century market which was home to Britain's first fish and chip shop. Wonderful sustainable English fish, their famous steaks and old school pie and mash form the heart of their menu. They also serve tender free-range chicken, pork and lamb from their very own farm in Hampshire.
13 upcoming events at The Tommyfield:
Track The Tommyfield
- You are tracking The Tommyfield
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Tommyfield
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
Always Be Comedy - Kennington:
Simon Brodkin, Angelos Epithemiou, Tom Craine
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Tommyfield? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'The Tommyfield' also like:
Do you represent The Tommyfield, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page