Come and explore one of the oldest and most fascinating buildings in Norwich.
Home to wealthy merchants and Mayors when Norwich was in its heyday, this beautifully restored building dates back to 1320.
See the magnificent stone-vaulted undercroft, the Tudor Great Hall and fine Georgian Dining Room.
Wander through a maze of passages to discover a series of inter-linked rooms with period settings showing how people lived in the past. Visit the kitchen with its splendid displays of food and household implements.
Wheelchair users can now for the first time access the courtyard at the front of the museum, where you will usually be able to watch a ‘virtual tour’ of Strangers’ Hall in an adjacent room: contact us in advance if you want to be sure this facility is available on a particular day.
The museum and garden are not accessible to wheelchair users, and we do not have accessible toilet facilities (the toilets are reached via several steps)
Strangers' Hall currently has no upcoming events
Track Strangers' Hall
- You are tracking Strangers' Hall
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Strangers' Hall
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for Strangers' Hall
Track Strangers' Hall be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Strangers' Hall you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Strangers' Hall events are announced.
You are signed up to Strangers' Hall events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Strangers' Hall? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Strangers' Hall, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page