FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Come and explore one of the oldest and most fascinating buildings in Norwich.
Home to wealthy merchants and Mayors when Norwich was in its heyday, this beautifully restored building dates back to 1320.
See the magnificent stone-vaulted undercroft, the Tudor Great Hall and fine Georgian Dining Room.
Wander through a maze of passages to discover a series of inter-linked rooms with period settings showing how people lived in the past. Visit the kitchen with its splendid displays of food and household implements.
Wheelchair users can now for the first time access the courtyard at the front of the museum, where you will usually be able to watch a ‘virtual tour’ of Strangers’ Hall in an adjacent room: contact us in advance if you want to be sure this facility is available on a particular day.
The museum and garden are not accessible to wheelchair users, and we do not have accessible toilet facilities (the toilets are reached via several steps)
2 upcoming events at Strangers' Hall:
Track Strangers' Hall
- You are tracking Strangers' Hall
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Strangers' Hall
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,166,888 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
Venue: Strangers' Hall
NR2 4AL 52.630608, 1.292536
Enquiries: 01603 667229
Disabled Bookings: 01603 493625
→ Norwich 13 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Thursday 27th Aug: Strangers' Hall, Norwich published 2 new listings
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Strangers' Hall? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Strangers' Hall, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page