Originally opened in 1864 The Quadrant has been serving the thirsty for almost 150 years. The building is Grade II listed and it is without doubt one of Brighton's most visually attractive pubs. Located next to the Clock Tower at the crossroads of the city's busiest streets, it forms a focal point for those wishing to escape the bustle of town and relax with a pint or two.
The Quadrant is best known for quality real ales, traditional draught cider, a great whiskey range and the function room [available for hire] which is one of Brighton's prime spots for live music and stand-up comedy.
8 upcoming events at The Quadrant:
Track The Quadrant
- You are tracking The Quadrant
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Quadrant
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Quadrant? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'The Quadrant' also like:
Do you represent The Quadrant, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page