One of the last remaining independently-owned venues in London; Troxy opened in 1933 and remains a proud beacon for established and emerging artists, and events of all types and sizes.
As an iconic Grade II listed Art Deco venue, which is steeped in history with well preserved original features, Troxy even plays host to its own Wurlitzer pipe organ – Europe’s largest – which was lovingly restored over seven years. But Troxy isn’t a museum; it’s a much-loved venue that’s been helping London have a good time for over 80 years!
This venue has achieved Bronze Status for disabled access from Attitude Is Everything.
Image © Thomas Alexander Photography
26 upcoming events at Troxy:
An Evening With Jean-Claude Van Damme – Unplugged and Unscripted:
Jean Claude Van Damme
Thee Oh Sees, Once & Future Band, Kelley Stoltz
Flat Worms, Male Gaze
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Thursday 7th Dec: IllumiNaughty presents: Beyond the Looking Glass announced at Troxy, London for March 2018
- Tuesday 5th Dec: An Evening Of Championship Boxing - No Love Lost announced at Troxy, London for February 2018
- Thursday 30th Nov: Troxy, London published 2 new listings
- Wednesday 29th Nov: Troxy, London published 2 new listings
- Thursday 23rd Nov: Timati to appear at Troxy, London in June 2018
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Troxy? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Troxy' also like:
Do you represent Troxy, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page