This magnificent church was completed in 1866 having been designed by the famous Victorian architect, William Butterfield. Twentieth-century architects have variously described it as 'one of Butterfield's most moving love-poems' and as one of his best 'polychromatic churches'.
2 upcoming events at St Augustine's Church:
Track St Augustine's Church
- You are tracking St Augustine's Church
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at St Augustine's Church
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
Venue: St Augustine's Church
Church Place South
CF64 1BA 51.440845, -3.168194
→ Dingle Road 9 min walk
→ Penarth 9 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to St Augustine's Church? Why not write a review?
Do you represent St Augustine's Church, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page