FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Edinburgh Fringe
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
New Liverpool music venue The Merchant replaces the former Mello Mello venue, taking over the building and will open on 29th April.
Chibuku duo and the team behind The Shipping Forecast, Richard McGinnis and Lewis Boardman, are at the helm and are promising to add to Liverpool’s ‘vibrant bar and food scene’.
They’ve collaborated with Liverpool designers Smiling Wolf (who were responsible for GIT Award 2012 winners Loved Ones‘ Merry Monarch album artwork) and suggest The Merchant will offer a Scandinavian-feel cafe-bar, a multi-use arts event space upstairs and rear garden with street food.
1 upcoming event at The Merchant:
Track The Merchant
- You are tracking The Merchant
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Merchant
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,300,631 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Wednesday 17th Aug: Horse Meat Disco to appear at The Merchant, Liverpool in October
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Merchant? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'The Merchant' also like:
Do you represent The Merchant, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page