New Liverpool music venue The Merchant replaces the former Mello Mello venue, taking over the building and will open on 29th April.
Chibuku duo and the team behind The Shipping Forecast, Richard McGinnis and Lewis Boardman, are at the helm and are promising to add to Liverpool’s ‘vibrant bar and food scene’.
They’ve collaborated with Liverpool designers Smiling Wolf (who were responsible for GIT Award 2012 winners Loved Ones‘ Merry Monarch album artwork) and suggest The Merchant will offer a Scandinavian-feel cafe-bar, a multi-use arts event space upstairs and rear garden with street food.
The Merchant currently has no upcoming events
Track The Merchant
- You are tracking The Merchant
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Merchant
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for The Merchant
Track The Merchant be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking The Merchant you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new The Merchant events are announced.
You are signed up to The Merchant events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: The Merchant
40 Slater Street
L1 4BX 53.401976, -2.980552
→ Liverpool Central 4 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Merchant? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'The Merchant' also like:
Do you represent The Merchant, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page