FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
The Ale House is a local traditional style bar located on Clerk Street Edinburgh. The bar hosts a live music venue on Thursday Friday and Saturday, one of which being the popular Friday night Ale House Open mic run by David Law.
Most of the music we host is from local musicians such as Jamie Scott, Matt Norris, Charlie Woods, Norval Barclay and others, please check listings for full details.
The Ale House is proud to have weekly rotating real ales available and an excellent malt whisky selection!
Image © Ale House
The Ale House currently has no upcoming events
Track The Ale House
- You are tracking The Ale House
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Ale House
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,274,067 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for The Ale House
Track The Ale House be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking The Ale House you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new The Ale House events are announced.
You are signed up to The Ale House events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,274,067 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: The Ale House
18-22 Clerk Street
EH8 9HX 55.942711, -3.182392
→ Waverley 14 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Ale House? Why not write a review?
Do you represent The Ale House, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page