FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
The National Glass Centre is an important and unique venue dedicated to exploring ideas through glass and providing opportunities for people to be creative, enjoy themselves and feel inspired. Based in a spectacular contemporary glass and steel building the National Glass Centre houses galleries, artists studios and production facilities, craft & design shop and award wining café restaurant. They deliver a programme of changing exhibitions, education programmes and events for schools, families, adults and children.
Monday - Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
Closed 25 & 26 December and 1 January.
National Glass Centre currently has no upcoming events
Track National Glass Centre
- You are tracking National Glass Centre
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at National Glass Centre
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,167,200 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for National Glass Centre
Track National Glass Centre be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking National Glass Centre you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new National Glass Centre events are announced.
You are signed up to National Glass Centre events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,167,200 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: National Glass Centre
SR6 0GL 54.912785, -1.370866
Enquiries: 0191 515 5555
→ Sunderland 13 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to National Glass Centre? Why not write a review?
Do you represent National Glass Centre, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page