Llandaff Cathedral stands on one of the oldest Christian sites in Britain. In the sixth century St Dyfrig founded a community close to the ford where the Roman road crossed the river Taff. He was succeeded by St Teilo and then Teilo's nephew, St Euddogwy. These three Celtic Saints remain patron saints of the present Cathedral and are represented by the three mitres in the Cathedral badge. Nothing remains of the original church but a Celtic Cross that stood nearby can still be seen near the door of the Chapter House.
2 upcoming events at Llandaff Cathedral:
Track Llandaff Cathedral
- You are tracking Llandaff Cathedral
- Be the first to hear about new events at Llandaff Cathedral
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Llandaff Cathedral? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Llandaff Cathedral' also like:
Do you represent Llandaff Cathedral, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page