Llandaff Cathedral stands on one of the oldest Christian sites in Britain. In the sixth century St Dyfrig founded a community close to the ford where the Roman road crossed the river Taff. He was succeeded by St Teilo and then Teilo's nephew, St Euddogwy. These three Celtic Saints remain patron saints of the present Cathedral and are represented by the three mitres in the Cathedral badge. Nothing remains of the original church but a Celtic Cross that stood nearby can still be seen near the door of the Chapter House.
Llandaff Cathedral currently has no upcoming events
Track Llandaff Cathedral
- You are tracking Llandaff Cathedral
- Be the first to hear about new events at Llandaff Cathedral
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for Llandaff Cathedral
Track Llandaff Cathedral be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Llandaff Cathedral you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Llandaff Cathedral events are announced.
You are signed up to Llandaff Cathedral events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Llandaff Cathedral? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Llandaff Cathedral' also like:
Do you represent Llandaff Cathedral, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page