The Half Moon Putney is one of London’s longest running, and most respected live music venues.
Since the early 1960s, some of the biggest names in the music world have performed here, including The Rolling Stones, The Who, Bo Diddley, Kasabian and U2. Other memorable gigs at The Half Moon include k.d. lang’s first UK appearance, Kate Bush’s first ever public performance and a surprise appearance by Nick Cave.
As well as music, The Half Moon has seen great comedy acts, including Billy Connolly, Harry Hill and Al Murray.
This venue has achieved Bronze Status for disabled access from Attitude Is Everything.
61 upcoming events at Half Moon Putney:
Track Half Moon Putney
- You are tracking The Half Moon Putney
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Half Moon Putney
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
New Moon - A Night of New Music:
Mark Peters, Calum Lintott, Jonathon Holder & The Good Thinking
Psycho Comedy, Jennings Couch
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Monday 19th Feb: Angel Forrest to appear at Half Moon Putney, London in March
- Thursday 15th Feb: Half Moon Putney, London published 2 new listings
- Tuesday 13th Feb: Half Moon Putney, London published 18 new listings
- Monday 12th Feb: Half Moon Putney, London published 2 new listings
- Friday 9th Feb: A Band Called Malice - The Definitive Tribute to The Jam to appear at Half Moon Putney, London in June
Have Your Say
This is the best venue in the area. We almost lost it as a result of the recession, but with very much help en support we did save it. Liz from Wimbledon
Have you been to The Half Moon Putney? Write a review
Readers who like 'The Half Moon Putney' also like:
Do you represent The Half Moon Putney, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page