Located on the Royal Mile, the Scottish Storytelling Centre incorporates the historic John Knox House, the 99-seat Netherbow Theatre and the George Mackay Brown Library, and is the headquarters of the Scottish Storytelling Network. It is also home to the Storytelling Café, and is heavily involved in festival events throughout the year, as well as a rich annual programme of traditional arts, theatre and exhibitions.
Image © Scottish Storytelling Centre
68 upcoming events at Scottish Storytelling Centre:
Track Scottish Storytelling Centre
- You are tracking Scottish Storytelling Centre
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Scottish Storytelling Centre
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
Quattro Stagioni / Four Seasons: A Year of Stories by Italian-Scottish Children
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Scottish Storytelling Centre? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Scottish Storytelling Centre, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page