Artrix is a versatile multi disciplinary arts centre with a 300 seat auditorium, a spacious dance studio/performance space, meeting rooms and a visually stunning foyer/gallery.
The auditorium's balcony and side galleries give it an unusual intimacy, while its flexible central seating can be retracted to provide a dance floor. Artrix is ideally located for access from South Birmingham and Worcestershire, minutes from the M5 (Junction 5) and M42 (Junction 1), from which it is just a short drive on the A38 to the venue's ample free car parking (follow the brown signs). It is also only a short signposted walk from Bromsgrove town centre and its bus station, and a couple of miles by taxi from the railway station.
Image © Artrix Centre
52 upcoming events at Artrix:
The Vintage Years Tour: There's The Rub & More:
Martin Turner ex Wishbone Ash
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Monday 13th Nov: Count Arthur Strong to appear at Artrix, Bromsgrove in May 2018
- Friday 10th Nov: Kodaly String Quartet to appear at Artrix, Bromsgrove in December
- Tuesday 7th Nov: Frankie's Guys to appear at Artrix, Bromsgrove in January 2018
- Monday 6th Nov: The Best of Wham! to appear at Artrix, Bromsgrove in January 2018
- Thursday 2nd Nov: Artrix, Bromsgrove published 7 new listings