Every day is different at Port Lympne Wild Animal Park and there's always something new to see and do. Set in 600 acres, including a magnificent mansion and 15 acres of landscaped gardens the park offers a totally wild day out in Kent for all the family!
Port Lympne Wild Animal Park is home to the largest breeding herd of Black Rhinos outside Africa as well as Siberian and Indian tigers, African elephants, small cats, monkeys, Barbary lions and many more rare and endangered species. The world's largest gorillarium, 'The Palace of the Apes' is home to a family group of Gorillas, fed at 12 noon and 3:00pm daily.
1 upcoming event at Port Lympne Wild Animal Park:
Track Port Lympne Wild Animal Park
- You are tracking Port Lympne Wild Animal Park
Fans of this venue also track:
- Be the first to hear about new events at Port Lympne Wild Animal Park
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Port Lympne Wild Animal Park? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Port Lympne Wild Animal Park' also like:
Do you represent Port Lympne Wild Animal Park, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page