With a highly central position between the Clock Tower and Brighton station, The Hope is a bustling, music-led watering hole, popular with the city's creative community and after-work crowd. It offers a wide selection of drinks to lubricate the soul, along with a delicious tapas and pizza menu to keep the body happy. Upstairs sits The Hope Live, a 100 capacity live music venue boasting a fantastic PA, stage and bar setup.
Acting as both a showcase for Brighton's flourishing indie scene and a destination venue for touring acts from across the world, the room has a strong musical heritage - The Strokes, The White Stripes and Adele are just a few of the big names to have passed through its doors. The space can also cater for a range of other activities such as private parties, film screenings and dance classes, etc.
38 upcoming events at The Hope & Ruin:
Track The Hope & Ruin
- You are tracking The Hope & Ruin
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Hope & Ruin
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
Acid Box & Tatty Seaside Town - Drone Rock Records Showcase:
Carlton Melton, GNOB, Melt Dunes
Psychic Lemon, Stereocilia, Sleeping Creatures
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Thursday 7th Dec: The Hope & Ruin, Brighton published 4 new listings
- Monday 4th Dec: The Hope & Ruin, Brighton published 2 new listings
- Thursday 30th Nov: No Age to appear at The Hope & Ruin, Brighton in March 2018
- Friday 24th Nov: Giant Rooks to appear at The Hope & Ruin, Brighton in March 2018
- Thursday 23rd Nov: Leeches to appear at The Hope & Ruin, Brighton in January 2018
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Hope & Ruin? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'The Hope & Ruin' also like:
Do you represent The Hope & Ruin, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page