Set in the heart of Northamptonshire, Sywell boasts one of the best General Aviation Airfields in the United Kingdom. With superb airfield facilities and a wonderful Art Deco styled Hotel, it is easy to see why many pilots consider this one of the finest fly-in destinations.
The Museum consists at present of three Nissen huts, dismantled at thew now-closed RAF Bentwaters and erected on site at Sywell. The buildings themselves are artefacts having been used as bomb fuzing sheds at Bentwaters by the USAAF during WW2.
1 upcoming event at Sywell Aerodrome:
Track Sywell Aerodrome
- You are tracking Sywell Aerodrome
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Sywell Aerodrome
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Sywell Aerodrome? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Sywell Aerodrome, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page