A thriving Arts Centre, with its own picture and print collection and an important display of Swansea and Nantgarw porcelain on loan from the Andrews family, descendants of Solomon Andrews who first opened the Gallery to the public. It also houses two celebrated sepulchral monuments of local Welsh saints from the 6th Century and an exhibition of the mansion's history.
Mon - Sun 10.00am - 5.00pm
Closed on Tuesdays outside school holidays.
Oriel Plas Glyn-Y-Weddw currently has no upcoming events
Track Oriel Plas Glyn-Y-Weddw
- You are tracking Oriel Plas Glyn-Y-Weddw
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Oriel Plas Glyn-Y-Weddw
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for Oriel Plas Glyn-Y-Weddw
Track Oriel Plas Glyn-Y-Weddw be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Oriel Plas Glyn-Y-Weddw you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Oriel Plas Glyn-Y-Weddw events are announced.
You are signed up to Oriel Plas Glyn-Y-Weddw events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Oriel Plas Glyn-Y-Weddw? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Oriel Plas Glyn-Y-Weddw, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page