A thriving Arts Centre, with its own picture and print collection and an important display of Swansea and Nantgarw porcelain on loan from the Andrews family, descendants of Solomon Andrews who first opened the Gallery to the public. It also houses two celebrated sepulchral monuments of local Welsh saints from the 6th Century and an exhibition of the mansion's history.
Mon - Sun 10.00am - 5.00pm
Closed on Tuesdays outside school holidays.
4 upcoming events at Oriel Plas Glyn-Y-Weddw:
Track Oriel Plas Glyn-Y-Weddw
- You are tracking Oriel Plas Glyn-Y-Weddw
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Oriel Plas Glyn-Y-Weddw
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
Do you represent Oriel Plas Glyn-Y-Weddw, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page