The Slaughtered Lamb, simple British cuisine: Fish and Chips, Sliders and Salads are the order of the day.
They have at least 11 draught beers plus ales and scores of craft beers in the fridges. Downstairs, their basement bar has events and parties every night.
During the week, they play host some of the finest folk musicians the world over.
Image © Kasia Sobocinska
36 upcoming events at The Slaughtered Lamb:
Track The Slaughtered Lamb
- You are tracking The Slaughtered Lamb
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Slaughtered Lamb
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Wednesday 21st Feb: The Drystones to appear at The Slaughtered Lamb, London in April
- Monday 19th Feb: Saltfishforty to appear at The Slaughtered Lamb, London in August
- Friday 16th Feb: The Slaughtered Lamb, London published 2 new listings
- Monday 12th Feb: The Amazing Devil to appear at The Slaughtered Lamb, London in March
- Friday 9th Feb: Julia Biel to appear at The Slaughtered Lamb, London in April
Have Your Say
I'm rarely impressed by the current bunch of London songwriters, but he was simply breathtaking.... Lizzybeet from London
Have you been to The Slaughtered Lamb? Write a review
Readers who like 'The Slaughtered Lamb' also like:
Do you represent The Slaughtered Lamb, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page