The Slaughtered Lamb, simple British cuisine: Fish and Chips, Sliders and Salads are the order of the day.
They have at least 11 draught beers plus ales and scores of craft beers in the fridges. Downstairs, their basement bar has events and parties every night.
During the week, they play host some of the finest folk musicians the world over.
Image © Kasia Sobocinska
22 upcoming events at The Slaughtered Lamb:
Track The Slaughtered Lamb
- You are tracking The Slaughtered Lamb
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Slaughtered Lamb
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Wednesday 22nd Nov: The Brickwork Lizards to appear at The Slaughtered Lamb, London in January 2018
- Monday 20th Nov: Pons Aelius to appear at The Slaughtered Lamb, London in February 2018
- Thursday 16th Nov: PicaPica to appear at The Slaughtered Lamb, London in January 2018
- Friday 10th Nov: Cath & Phil Tyler to appear at The Slaughtered Lamb, London in February 2018
- Thursday 2nd Nov: Monster Ceilidh Band to appear at The Slaughtered Lamb, London in March 2018
Have Your Say
I'm rarely impressed by the current bunch of London songwriters, but he was simply breathtaking.... Lizzybeet from London
Have you been to The Slaughtered Lamb? Write a review
Readers who like 'The Slaughtered Lamb' also like:
Do you represent The Slaughtered Lamb, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page