FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- All Tickets
- Latest Tickets
- Free Events
- Special Tickets
- Disabled Access Venues
- Festival Offers
- Brit Awards 2016
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Newhaven Fort is an award-winning visitor attraction, open to the public from March to October. The fort is owned and operated by Lewes District Council and offers visitors the opportunity to experience a day out with a difference, as they step into wartime Britain and follow in the footsteps of people who lived through the first and second World Wars. The massive walls, ramparts, tunnels and gun emplacements all fire the imagination, and the clifftop location offers stunning, far-reaching views across Seaford Bay, Newhaven Port and the English Channel.
Newhaven Fort currently has no upcoming events
Track Newhaven Fort
- You are tracking Newhaven Fort
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Newhaven Fort
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,236,354 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for Newhaven Fort
Track Newhaven Fort be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Newhaven Fort you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Newhaven Fort events are announced.
You are signed up to Newhaven Fort events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,236,354 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: Newhaven Fort
BN9 9DS 50.783466, 0.055070
Enquiries: 01273 517 622
→ Newhaven Harbour 10 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Newhaven Fort? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Newhaven Fort, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page