Newhaven Fort is an award-winning visitor attraction, open to the public from March to October. The fort is owned and operated by Lewes District Council and offers visitors the opportunity to experience a day out with a difference, as they step into wartime Britain and follow in the footsteps of people who lived through the first and second World Wars. The massive walls, ramparts, tunnels and gun emplacements all fire the imagination, and the clifftop location offers stunning, far-reaching views across Seaford Bay, Newhaven Port and the English Channel.
1 upcoming event at Newhaven Fort:
Track Newhaven Fort
- You are tracking Newhaven Fort
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Newhaven Fort
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Newhaven Fort? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Newhaven Fort, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page