The Brickyard is Carlisle's premier and only full time live music venue and has hosted some of the biggest names in music past and present.
Formally known as The Richmond Hall, or The Richmond Memorial Hall, the venue itself is over 100 years old and has been a key figure in the Carlisle music scene. The Richmond Hall was built as Saint Mary's Parish Rooms, named in honour of the late Canon Thomas Richmond of Canon Carlisle Cathedral.
After a long absence, The Richmond Hall was renovated and it's doors opened on new year's eve 2002 to the new name of The Brickyard. Ideally situated between Newcastle and Glasgow, The Brickyard is a 320 capacity venue.
16 upcoming events at The Brickyard:
Track The Brickyard
- You are tracking The Brickyard
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Brickyard
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
Massive Wagons, Knock Out Kaine, The Main Grains
The New Roses, A Jokers Rage
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Wednesday 22nd Nov: Fickle Friends to appear at The Brickyard, Carlisle in March 2018
- Tuesday 14th Nov: Maiden Scotland to appear at The Brickyard, Carlisle in April 2018
- Monday 13th Nov: Tragedy: A Metal Tribute To The Bee Gees And Beyond to appear at The Brickyard, Carlisle in May 2018
- Tuesday 7th Nov: Fools Gold Indie Clubnight announced at The Brickyard, Carlisle for December
- Thursday 2nd Nov: Youth Salute announced at The Brickyard, Carlisle for December
Readers who like 'The Brickyard' also like:
Do you represent The Brickyard, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page