Home to the original 'Stone of Destiny' where the Scottish Kings were crowned, Scone is a place that breathes history like nowhere else in Scotland. Today, in the 21st century, it is the home of the Earls of Mansfield, and a major attraction to visitors from all over the world.
The Palace grounds, food shop and coffee shop will be open to the public on Friday, Saturday and Sunday throughout November and December from 10:00am – 4:00pm.
3 upcoming events at Scone Palace:
Track Scone Palace
- You are tracking Scone Palace
- Be the first to hear about new events at Scone Palace
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra, Danielle De Niese, Evelyn Glennie
Jamie Cullum, Nigel Kennedy, The Scottish National Jazz Orchestra (SNJO)
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
Venue: Scone Palace
PH2 6BD 56.422611, -3.438095
News and Announcements RSS feed
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Scone Palace? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Scone Palace' also like:
Do you represent Scone Palace, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page