Founded in a former print warehouse off Westbourne Grove, the Print Room theatre opened in 2010 as a little space with big ideas. The intimate performance and arts space quickly built a reputation for the ambition and quality of its productions.
They’re delighted to have found a new, permanent home in the heart of Notting Hill where they can keep pursuing their eclectic artistic vision. The Coronet is a beautiful Victorian playhouse, which over time they will lovingly restore.
5 upcoming events at The Coronet:
Track The Coronet
- You are tracking The Print Room at The Coronet
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Print Room at The Coronet
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Print Room at The Coronet? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'The Print Room at The Coronet' also like:
Do you represent The Print Room at The Coronet, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page