13th century double-moated castle with Tudor manor house built by the Boleyn family. The castle is best known as the childhood home of Anne Boleyn, Henry VIII's second wife and mother of Elizabeth I.
The Festival Theatre at Hever Castle is located on the delightful Two Sisters Lawn in the award winning gardens of Hever Castle, adjacent to the legendary Anne Boleyn Walk - the Castle was originally the home of the Boleyn family. The Theatre is surrounded by some delightful flower beds including the famous 'long border' and an abundance of ornamental trees; it also contains the picturesque Two Sisters pond (and grotto) and a magnificent Tulip Tree.
Hever Castle currently has no upcoming events
Track Hever Castle
- You are tracking Hever Castle
- Be the first to hear about new events at Hever Castle
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for Hever Castle
Track Hever Castle be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Hever Castle you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Hever Castle events are announced.
You are signed up to Hever Castle events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Hever Castle? Why not write a review?