Covering 74 hectares (183 acres). Greenwich is the oldest enclosed Royal Park and home to a small herd of fallow and red deer. Situated on top of a hill, visitors enjoy sweeping views across the River Thames to St Paul's Cathedral and beyond. The park is part of the Greenwich World Heritage Site, host to the Prime Meridian Line and the old Royal Observatory, as well as having the National Maritime Museum as a neighbour.
3 upcoming events at Greenwich Park:
Track Greenwich Park
- You are tracking Greenwich Park
- Be the first to hear about new events at Greenwich Park
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Greenwich Park? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Greenwich Park' also like:
Do you represent Greenwich Park, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page