Coventry's earliest cathedral, dedicated to St Mary, was founded as a Benedictine community by Leofric, Earl of Mercia, and his wife Godiva in 1043. Built on the site of a former religious house for nuns, its sheer size is some indication of the wealth which Coventry acquired in the middle ages.
6 upcoming events at Coventry Cathedral:
Track Coventry Cathedral
- You are tracking Coventry Cathedral
Fans of this venue also track:
- Be the first to hear about new events at Coventry Cathedral
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Coventry Cathedral? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Coventry Cathedral' also like:
Do you represent Coventry Cathedral, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page