York Minster acts as a beacon welcoming all visitors to the City of York. Built over 250 years, and renowned worldwide as an artistic and architectural masterpiece, it offers a wealth of things to see for people of all ages, and offers thrilling memories for all who visit.
The Minster is much more than a superb building. It is a site where history has been made over the centuries. The Emperor Constantine began his progress to greatness here, and the Roman buildings in which he lived still stand beneath the central tower. St Paulinus baptised the local Saxon king here, and here are buried many of the Archbishops of York, including St William of York.
4 upcoming events at York Minster:
Track York Minster
- You are tracking York Minster Cathedral
- Be the first to hear about new events at York Minster Cathedral
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
Have Your Say
- Have you been to York Minster Cathedral? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'York Minster Cathedral' also like:
Do you represent York Minster Cathedral, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page