Somewhat detached now from the main City Centre, by virtue of its riverside location, the cathedral marked the epicentre of medieval Manchester. Today's Manchester Cathedral has taken 600 years in the making. It was dedicated by Henry Vth to St Mary, St Denys and St George, and is built in the Perpendicular Gothic style, typified by its tall windows and flat fan-vaulted ceilings.
4 upcoming events at Manchester Cathedral:
Track Manchester Cathedral
- You are tracking Manchester Cathedral
- Be the first to hear about new events at Manchester Cathedral
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Manchester Cathedral? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Manchester Cathedral' also like:
Do you represent Manchester Cathedral, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page