Situated in the heart of Old Town, The Vic is the place to watch some great local live music of every genre.
It has a state-of-the-art modern air conditioned venue at the back of a traditional warm, friendly, bohemian pub, where you will find a mix of people from musicians to artists to the local media all mixing for a fun night.
The Vic not only has Live Music, but also holds Comedy Nights, Film Shows, Club Nights and the funniest quiz night you could ever attend! It's also in the book of Britains Weirdest Pubs as being the first pub in Britain to hold a cinema licence.
33 upcoming events at The Vic:
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Wednesday 18th Apr: Self Help to appear at The Vic, Swindon in April
- Thursday 12th Apr: Absolva to appear at The Vic, Swindon in December
- Monday 9th Apr: The Vic, Swindon published 2 new listings
- Friday 6th Apr: The Vic, Swindon published 7 new listings
- Thursday 5th Apr: The Vic, Swindon published 3 new listings
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Victoria? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'The Victoria' also like:
Do you represent The Victoria, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page