The oldest alehouse in Liverpool, having been a pub since the early 1800s, The Slaughter House on Fenwick Street offers an extensive range of ales and is home to regular live music and comedy nights. The Laughterhouse Comedy Club in the basement has hosted some of the biggest names in stand-up comedy from John Bishop to Jason Manford.
The owners have carefully refurbished the venue, giving it a stylish make-over whilst being careful to retain the property’s character.
1 upcoming event at Slaughterhouse:
- You are tracking The Slaughter House
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Slaughter House
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Readers who like 'The Slaughter House' also like:
Do you represent The Slaughter House, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page