Gloucester Guildhall in Eastgate Street (next door to the C&G Building Society) is the county's liveliest, most diverse venue, boasting two cinema screens, a concert hall, theatre, galleries, workshops and delightful café-bar.
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 11pm
Saturday 9am - 11pm
This venue has achieved Bronze Status for disabled access from Attitude Is Everything.
25 upcoming events at Gloucester Guildhall:
Track Gloucester Guildhall
- You are tracking Gloucester Guildhall
- Be the first to hear about new events at Gloucester Guildhall
- We do not currently send alerts for new film listings
- When this feature is added, you will automatically be subscribed
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Thursday 19th Apr: The New Jersey Boys - Jersey Boys Tribute Show to appear at Gloucester Guildhall in September
- Thursday 12th Apr: Blancmange to appear at Gloucester Guildhall in November
- Friday 6th Apr: The South to appear at Gloucester Guildhall in August
- Tuesday 3rd Apr: The Floyd Effect - The Pink Floyd Tribute Show to appear at Gloucester Guildhall in November
Have Your Say
- Read the full review and 3 more
The venue is small however the acoustics inside are amazing.
The bar is only a 20 second walk away form 'the main stage' - that's if you don't want to get your drinks from the bar inside the main hall! It also easy to find and as it is in the… (cont'd) Em from Newnham
Have you been to Gloucester Guildhall? Write a review